Do you think the best pregnancy pillow is essential for women, particularly in the 2nd and 3rd trimester? All we know it is important to induce enough sleep throughout your pregnancy. Usually, at this time, you will feel a lot of tired than usual. And as your baby gets more substantial in the womb, it’ll be more challenging to get a comfortable position when you are attempting to sleep. Moreover, it also makes your heart’s pumping job quite harder as the baby’s weight pressurize the blood vessel of your heart, feet, and legs.
So, Lying on the bed on your side with a knee bend position would be the best comfortable sitting and sleeping position for pregnant mother. It also reduces varicose veins, swelling in legs, and hemorrhoids and gives mom a sweet sleep. For this reason, some doctors specifically suggest pregnancy pillows or maternity pillows. These pillows are suggested to pregnant ladies to lie comfortably in any side, ideally their left side because this helps proper blood circulation and helps to prevent leg swelling and painful joints.
- 1 What is a pregnancy pillow?
- 2 Top 10 Best Pregnancy Pillows Reviews
- 3 1. Leachco Snoogle original maternity/pregnancy total body pillow – Best full body pregnancy pillow
- 4 2. PharMeDoc pregnancy pillow with travel & storage bag, C shaped full body pillow – Best pregnancy pillow for back pain
- 5 3. Snuggle-pedic ultra-luxury bamboo shredded memory foam full size body pillow – Best memory foam pregnancy pillow
- 6 4. Leachco back ‘N belly pregnancy/maternity contoured body pillow, Ivory – Best U shaped pregnancy pillow
- 7 5. QUEEN ROSE pregnancy body pillow – U shaped maternity pillow for pregnant women
- 8 6. Hiccapop pregnancy pillow wedge for maternity – Best pregnancy wedge pillow
- 9 7. PharMeDoc pregnancy pillow with U shape full body maternity support
- 10 8. Meiz pregnancy pillow – U shaped pregnancy body pillow
- 11 9. Utopia bedding soft pregnancy pillow – Best large body pillows
- 12 10. AngQi 65-inch full body support pillow – Best body pillow for back pain
- 13 Best Pregnancy Pillow Buying Guide
- 14 Maintain hygiene of pregnancy pillow:
- 15 Final verdict:
What is a pregnancy pillow?
Normally pregnancy pillows are large and full-body supporting sleeping aids, like traditional pillows, except they’re particularly designed to support the other necessary parts of the body, like legs, backs, hips, pregnancy bumps and all. Whereas normal pillows designed for only head support and it’s not a good practice to use this pillow-like maternity pillows.
In addition, pregnancy pillows can used in multiple ways (for breastfeeding, support for baby’s sleeping and sitting support, etc.). That’s why, while some are designed to utilized in a selected approach, others are adjustable and may utilized in multiple ways in which and so when the baby is born, as breastfeeding pillow support. However, there are a variety of maternity pillows on the market, which can make you get a soundless night’s rest by improving your sleep quality and quantity both.
The other aspects of using these body pillows are as from the primary week of your pregnancy journey to the fortieth. It is imperative to take care of yourself more than anything in the world you should pay attention of your baby first. Even though you have to take some unusual precautions and be even aware of what you do, how you do and don’t do tasks, it may affect your baby. This sort of women says they have never felt good and healthier than pregnancy time. So if you are pregnant, we expect you don’t want to move this type of women and wants to enjoy pregnancy rather than pain. But it’s true, getting good night sleep is much difficult as you may face constant bathroom visits, leg cramps, pregnancy insomnia, overheating, etc. But as each problem has a solution from now onward, you can think of getting pregnancy support pillow.
But unfortunately not so many well-behaved, educated people realize the necessity of maternity pillows. Rather they would like to use this after childbirth. This concept is also working well. Because most mothers use it for supporting their baby throughout breastfeeding once the baby is born, it also can be accustomed to support one’s back and neck throughout rest. So, the investment on a maternity pillow will still pay off for years to return.
Top 10 Best Pregnancy Pillows Reviews
Now, most of these pregnancy support pillows have user-friendly features. Such as removable covers, easy-care, and maintenance, reasonable price, cotton fabric, etc. but as all pillows are not similar, the chosen of best pregnancy can have a huge impact on your health. More clearly, you should look for something which can offset pain and discomfort. Primarily, these pillows are available in several styles, quality, design, and materials. But the secret is to settle on the correct form of pillow and material to form the foremost of the investment on the pillow.
(1) Leachco Snoogle Body Pillow
Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, BPA Free
(2) PharMeDoc C-Shaped Pillow
(3) Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Shredded
(4) Leachco Back ‘N Belly
Polyester, Cotton, 35% Cotton
(5) QUEEN ROSE Pregnancy Body Pillow
(6) Hiccapop Pregnancy Pillow Wedge
Firmer Support Foam
(7) PharMeDoc U-Shape Maternity Pillow
100% Cotton Zipper-removable
(8) Meiz Pregnancy Pillow
Polyethylene 7D Hollow Fiber
Soft Cooling Jersey
(9) Utopia Bedding Soft Body Pillow
Soft Ball Fiber Filling
(10) AngQi Full Body Pillow
100% Polyester Hollow Fiber
1. Leachco Snoogle original maternity/pregnancy total body pillow – Best full body pregnancy pillow
leachco snoogle total body pillow is the first and original “Snoogle.” It helps support the neck, hips, back, and stomach. First, it designed by a nurse who’s a mother. For the most part, It doesn’t retain any body heat and has an extra removable sham for further washing. This pillow saves you the using of 5 pillows altogether to support your body. But it doesn’t jeopardize the standard of comfort that it’s ready to provide you always. However, as this is a full body pillow, it requires a bit used to with it. But don’t worry. As soon you will start getting comfortableness it will match with the time.
The other concerning about this pillow is it’s not adjustable, but you can fold it for easy storing. It’s a good deal of applications for after you would love to use it for different positions that may embrace it for a headrest. The user guide also has many choices, and you may try to check the size which one would good fit you.
Best full body pregnancy pillow
- This pregnancy support pillow helps to reduce the temperature when you sleep. As because it’s made of cotton fiber, it can keep the surrounding dry cool. As like the breathable features of cotton fabric make it an excellent choice to control the temperature.
- It also has a unique rectangular patented design. This unique C-shape helps to supply relief to different parts of the body smoothly. Because it tucks between the knees and helps relieve back pain problem and also improve aeration while you sleep. In addition, it also able to support your back, belly, and head as you sleep.
- Likewise, the ample support of this pillow also helps to take off the shoulders pain and ensure you’re happy starting in the morning when you will get up. With this pillow, you not got to keep shifting around all night long. Simply take your Snoogle original full body pillow and provides yourself a true likelihood of comfort and rest.
- It has versatile usages. It can be used in various ways like -sleeping, watching TV, nursing, reading, etc. if you feel good even you can use it in the short trip.
- It’s white. So, you might need a frequent wash. But it’s a; as easy in this pillow as it has removable machine washable cover. so, no cleaning hassle as well as no drying problem.
- Finally, it’s not expensive and cheaper on other pillows. But it offers you the best price for your cash. So, don’t worry concerning what proportion you actually spent on that.
- All body support
- Cozy and akin for resting
- Alternate covers available
- Relieves hip pressure
- It can use in multiple ways
- Affordable price
- Leachco original maternity support
- Full body pregnancy pillow
- Large space needed
- Carry problem
- Not 100% cotton
- Might feel too soft
One of our verified customers called Flecia said that it’s a heaven send. She was pregnant for her seventh child, and her poor body felt hard to come up with this condition. But as soon she started using Leachco Snoogle, she felt that the angel has come from to heaven to make her sleep. Quite interesting. Isn’t it? So, choose Leachco Snoogle and get heaven to touch sleep.
2. PharMeDoc pregnancy pillow with travel & storage bag, C shaped full body pillow – Best pregnancy pillow for back pain
PharMeDoc makes quality pillows, and their PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow with C shaped full Body Pillow isn’t any exception. It’s good for expecting mothers. As we told you, it’s a C-shaped pillow and gives correct support who feels discomfort badly around their back, belly, and solders. In other words, it called the orthopedic bed pillows as a wellness and fitness pillow. The pillow also provides support for joint problems, sciatica, and even injury recovery. One of the nice best features is that there’s a protracted zippered, washable removable cover.
Turning to the comforts, it provides spinal alignment to the pregnant lady and holds the back shape correctly until the end. This pillow is also meant never to flatten, clump up or rump. It provides the last word comfort that you just want throughout the pregnancy period. Finally, it helps to relieve back, and neck pain as its loft is low enough to support neck and back.
Best Maternity pillow for back pain relief
Features and Performance:
- PharMeDoc is so versatile. You can use it to sleep. Otherwise, you can move it to your front or your back. It’s very easy to twist it up, sit on it, and place it on the corner of the bed, on the chair, if you want extra support.
- It’s very easy to get on and off. Thanks to sturdy zipper to make this work handy and they are also machine-washable and dry-able.
- Furthermore, the entire pillow is 62″ long and 30″ wide. That’s why it offers full adjustment and supports your full body with a slight C-shape.
- Plus, it offers you support for once you have got your baby. Postnatal is arduous on your body, particularly if you have got a C-section.
- It has got 100% jersey cotton cover. The fabric is thus soft and soothing. As during pregnancy time, the body temperatures increase it won’t cause you to sweat all night that is nice, right?
- The other reason is this pillow is full of naturally hypoallergenic polyester filling for a medium-plus feeling. Polyfill is one in all the foremost standard pillow fillings as it supports more breath-ability and strongly made. It also doesn’t appear to clump up or shift to one single side of the U pillow.
- Consequently, the 5-inch loft isn’t too high and well supported for a variety of sleeping position. Likewise, to stop the ripping problem, U pillow comes with a double stitch way around to provide extra durability.
- We’ve tried most body pillows out there, and therefore the constant downside we tend to find was pillows rending at the seams. That is why we tend to double sewn this U pillow all the approach around, for additional durability.
- Plus it gives you support for after your baby birth. Particularly for breastfeeding and baby support. AS we know Postpartum can be hard for both you and your baby, especially if you have a C-section.
- Machine washable cover
- Super soft material
- BPA Free
- Relieves back and neck pain
- Low loft for side sleepers
- Complete hip and belly support
- Double stitch seams
- Changes shape easily
- Suitable for only shorter mother
- Inner pillow filling is not possible to clean
- Hard to get the cover put on
- Not the best quality cover
PharMeDoc offers a lifetime warranty on their pregnancy pillows. Thus it protects from all damaging issues (defects, faded material, and quality problem) and all. One of the Amazon verified customer Emylie Keehner says “It was the best purchase of her adult life” one of the other customer named KolbR said, “Not to wait but get it as early as you can.” So, why are you waiting? Order now by today and give the best comfort yourself.
3. Snuggle-pedic ultra-luxury bamboo shredded memory foam full size body pillow – Best memory foam pregnancy pillow
Everyone likes to sleep in a silent, cozy condition. But as your baby begins to grow in your womb, you need to adjust your comfortableness with the changing body. As most mothers prefer side sleeping is the best, and easiest, most maternity pillows allow simple side sleeping positions. Such a kind of pillow is Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Full Size Body Pillow. The manufacture of this company fills each of their pillows with a blend of shredded, hypoallergenic, and low VOC Biogreen memory foam and Certi-PUR US Certified Foam.
The shredding of the Bio green foam materials allows for small, fluffy, and light, pieces pillow. It also provides all the pressure relief and luxury of memory foam, and stays cool and sturdy. Organic pregnancy pillow is the best option for them those who have feather allergy. Because memory foam could be a fantastic choice as it holds its form fabulously in the pillow and offers to relax conforming support and luxury like no alternative material will. But, you might find it a bit heavy and cannot reduce heats. Likely wise, its non-removable cover is made of 56.4% polyester, 43% viscose of bamboo, and 0.6% Lycra. The pillow is big 54″ long and 20 “wide. It also lightweight only around 7 pounds. That’s why Snuggle-Pedic has gone above and beyond for creating the best quality body pillow at a fantastic price.
Best memory foam body pillow
Features of Pregnancy Pillow:
- The elegant Snuggle-Pedic uses an exclusive mixture of special hypoallergenic VOC Biogreen memory foam and especial CertiPur – U.S.certified foam to create the best sleeping experience. Good quality shredded memory foam made to solves your all sleeping problem.
- In this pillow, the ultra-luxurious comfort ensured with enhanced Kool-Flow Micro-Vented Bamboo cover that offers unparalleled breath-ability rather than other pillows. This distinctive cover also permits air to flow into throughout the pillow and keeps you cooler and smells wonderful.
- Basically, this organic pregnancy pillow is a combination of two primary pillows. Such as Bamboo Pillow (referred to as Snuggle-Pedic) and Trillo Contour Pillow. Both of the pillows especially designed for contour, support, and maintain the shape. However, both pillow models are totally different with designs and materials. But combined they created the best Snuggle-Pedic.
- This Bamboo Pillow is completely machine washable and dry-able. So, you can reuse it frequently as much as you want.
- It also offers a 90-days warranty with no-hassle and money-back guarantee. And if the customer satisfies with this, then it has a 20-year long warranty.
- Excellent airflow
- Orthopedic support
- Adjustable loft for both pillows
- Easy to clean
- Free shipping in the U.S.
- 120-night’s sleep trial
- Organic pregnancy pillow
- Quite bulky
- loft customization needed
- Limited firmness for both pillows
- Cleaning difficulty
- Not expensive but not cheap also
If you’re looking for the excellent pillow without the heaviness and heat retention, Snuggle-Pedic would be the best. Cannot believe? One of our verified customer Mrs. Daisy Dukes, said about this pillow is worth of every single penny. Even more than that. In fact, we also believe sound sleep in priceless. So, now it’s proved Snuggle-Pedic is super soft, supportive pillow for any pain relief and better sleep. Now it’s your turn to get the comforts by invest once.
4. Leachco back ‘N belly pregnancy/maternity contoured body pillow, Ivory – Best U shaped pregnancy pillow
Lack of sleep can harm pregnant women before or after baby birth. As we told before, a pregnancy pillow can keep pain and discomfort away from the mother’s body. Though there are several body pillows out there to provide support for the complete body, we prefer Leachco Back ‘N Belly Pregnancy/Maternity Contoured Body Pillow if you are particularly struggling with back and tummy ache. It is the best body pillows we could find on today’s market. This pillow wraps your means around your back and supports each part of your ever-expanding body.
Other excellent thing is Leachco Back ‘N Belly Contoured Body Pillow and doesn’t contain any heat retardant chemicals in the fabric material. Consequently, this U-pillow equally supports your growing baby bump and your back at the same time. Thus, you can get the highest support to keep your body in any neutral position.
Best U shaped pillow
Key Features of Pregnancy Pillow:
- No matter you switch to your comfortable position, you’ll always ready to sleep in comfort zone because it’s a mirror shaped pillow. So, with this pillow, if you share your bed, you are bounded to get the soft position.
- This pillow has gone all out of all pregnancy pillow. Because you can lock the two open end together and use as a cozy nursing pillow. Isn’t it really cool?
- Considering the size, it’s already a big pillow. At the starting of pregnancy, you may feel the extra part unnecessary, but as time goes, it will allow you to grasp all comfortable positions no matter where you are.
- What’s more! It’s easy to remove the cover within one hand, but for putting it back, you may need others to help. But it won’t be a problem after using several times although there is no inner zipper.
- It made with heat, cozy polyester and came with a removable and washable strong cover and also with a lifetime warranty.
- Like the previous Leachco model, this one also made in the USA. Even with zipper issues, it’s one of the best U-shaped pregnancy pillows.
- Made in the USA
- Removable cover
- Suitable for all types of sleepers
- Equal support for both back and belly
- Flexible size
- Promotes better airflow
- Absorbs body heat
- Orthopedic support
- No proper head support
- No seam cut in shoulders parts
- Thicker materials
The most impressive feature of this pillow is it comes with two contoured legs positions to enhance sleeping on both side separately. Plus, its end gets tucked between the knees to remove heartburn by elevating the head. So, it will be worth use of money if you get Leachco Back ‘N Belly Pregnancy body pillow to make your best sleeping company.
5. QUEEN ROSE pregnancy body pillow – U shaped maternity pillow for pregnant women
Good amount at least 8-10 hours of sleep is must during pregnancy. With the help of the best pregnancy pillow, this long sleep can get easily as a mother can keep herself relax in the sleep. Therefore, the right pillow is necessary that can provide softness and a sufficient amount of cushioning right to the pregnant mom. By thinking about this, QUEEN ROSE Pregnancy Body Pillow U-shaped specially designed for pregnant ladies. Although we used to say all pillows are the best, this is totally different, and we hope after using once you will also get to know about its standard quality. Suppose, it doesn’t need large amounts of effort and space to remain clean, and the zip is also big enough to get take out the cover.
Additionally, the inner material consists of 100% polyester fiberfill which is long-lasting and remains fluffy even after long use. The other important thing is, it does not retain heat. In fact, it’s called the “Game changer” because it relieves from all types of discomfort and helps a woman to maintain her body properly during pregnancy.
U Shaped Maternity Pillow for Pregnant Women
Features and Performance:
- The memory foam pregnancy pillow comes in U-shape with 2 “legs” contoured organized to maintain a straight position to support the body. The pillow has 3 main usages: to support, elevate, and provide enough comfort in the night.
- The cover on this best-rated pillow made of 100% soft velour material. It’s very soft and silky. The inner filling is nothing but long-lasting polyester material resilient. You can even take away the outer part by unzipping the pillow for washing and cleaning.
- The overall size and weight of this pillow are 55 X 31 X 7.8″ and only 6.5 pounds correspondingly.
- This pillow is also used for multiple purposes and received high positive ratings from people. However, it seems to be ” over-snuggle,” but it works excellent for watching TV, support your child, helps for breastfeeding, and provides nursing support also with endless opportunity.
- Everyone loves its bright and cheerful colors. Not only this, but you will also love its ergonomic design and extraordinary shapes that make the people appealing to everyone.
- Finally, 90-days satisfaction guarantee is also available for suppose if you are not happy with this pillow you can give it back and get the full refund. But we sure, you will not only love this queen rose but will get an addict to use it!
- Very luxurious and comfortable
- Boosts blood circulation
- Supports entire body
- Sidearm provide supports to the stomach and spine
- Supports your back, pelvis, hip, shoulders
- Machine washable cover
- Soft and furry filling
- Can be used after pregnancy too
- Memory foam pregnancy pillow
- Rough pillow cover
- The leg portion not so much extended
- The stiff filling inside the pillow
You like your body more than anything, especially in pregnancy time. So, if you’re confused regarding what to buy, then this can be a superb selection as long as you wish a U shaped maternity pillow. It has been reviewed and purchased by thousands of customers until now, and the majority of them expressed their love about it. One of the trusted Amazon verified customer named Haley said this is the best pregnancy pillow ever! So move on for order and check the latest price.
6. Hiccapop pregnancy pillow wedge for maternity – Best pregnancy wedge pillow
Get snug comfortable with Hiccapop Pregnancy Pillow Wedge pillow throughout your pregnancy to stay you and your bump comfortable through all 3 trimesters. But out of lots of options, the wedge is one type of pregnancy pillow. It has one firm soft side and other soft memory foam on the opposite side has given more versatile usability. The Abco tech touch means hypoallergenic, and this is used below your belly for support, between the legs, or maybe wedges behind you to provide some back support. This wedge is definitely helpful for any pregnant lady despite their stage.
Finally, at the top of the day, the goal of this wedge is to work the best overall. It really does not matter how many months you are pregnant, but Hiccapop Pillow Wedge certainly is there to comfort your body. Even after your pregnancy, you can use this firm pillow to relax after your bump has gone away completely.
hiccapop Pregnancy Pillow Wedge for Maternity
Main Features of Pregnancy Pillow:
- One of the reasons for choosing Hiccapop is it has two sides for your comfort. One made of soft memory foam that you can sink into, and the other side has a firmer foam that offers a little more support, particularly for bellies.
- The cover is made from a super plush velboa, while the pillow itself made from super breathable CertiPUR-US type foam.
- This pillow also has tiny holes throughout the wedge. It promotes a healthy airflow and stops the buildup of moisture. In addition, this also means the pillow stays cool for the most part, and you don’t have to worry about feeling unexpected overheating in the middle of the night.
- It also comes with a convenient middle size travel bag. So you can take it to the office or on family occasions. And when you’re ready to clean, just remove the cover and put it to the machine for a wash.
- The pillow itself weighs lightweight. Just only 12 ounces. So, it’s not at all a problem if you are carrying it during travels or moving throughout your home. It’s as easy as possible and easy as possible 13.2 x 15 x 4.5 inches in size.
- Super soft
- Washable cover
- Soft memory foam
- Smaller size
- Compact and Travel-friendly
- The wedge is easy to use.
- Works best against body stress.
- Plush velboa cover
- Lifetime warranty
- Affordable price
- It seems very small
- No thick enough
There are simply some bucks difference between the wedges and ordinary pillow, thus if the comfort is your main priority, then you can proceed for this easier wedge. But one important point, buying a pregnancy pillow wedge certainly isn’t for a new parent. It’s for those who are going to parent for 2nd or 3rd time. Because it needs some practice to use the pillow. So, no late and order now if you are ready to welcome your 2nd or 3rd child with Hiccapop wedge pillow.
There is no confusion that PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow includes a nice design and high-quality filling materials. The U shape makes it appropriate for pregnant ladies. Comfort is the main essential feature of this pillow. Pregnancy body pillow has promised to provide full comfort without any issue. So when shopping best pregnancy pillow, don’t forget to keep this in mind. Luckily, PharMeDoc also has other excellent options to make your silent bedtime more pleasurable.
It’s a complete u-shaped pillow and a perfect solution to your lack of sleep. It supports your back, neck, and neck, not as an ordinary pillow has done before. Rather than hugs you from every part of the body. It’s also machine-washable, hypoallergenic, contains latex/zero phthalates/lead and BPA-free. It’s a long, looped shaped premium pillow and ideal for a maternity lady who is looking for maximum comfort with physical support.
U shape full body maternity support
- As the name suggested, it supports your head, neck, legs, back, knees, and hips. This full body pillow is compulsory for any pregnant ladies who are having the bother of lacking right support sleeping on either side.
- Also, it promotes further shoulder support, which makes this maternity pillow entirely different from its counterparts available in the market.
- The poly-material fillings of this pillow make it a lot of versatile and handy than other pillows. You can readjust or simply twist this maternity pillow into any shape you imagine or making it smart support for sleeping on your back.
- Moreover, the curve of the pregnancy body pillow promotes a specific turn around sleeping style for healthy sleep during pregnancy and also feels so soft and cozy instead of being flimsy. Likewise, It keeps mom’s back protected and keeps baby cushioned when sleeping.
- You can simply modify it into a good support pillow for sitting, lying which can are available in handy even once the baby is born.
- It’s fully compatible with large vacuum seal bags for easy storage because it’s light enough to carry around all the way comfortably and big enough to extra support your body.
- Satisfaction is 100% bonded. PharMeDoc has given the all-clear to any or all its dealers and distributors that they’ll replace freed from charge, no queries asked regarding replacement.
- Low loft for the perfect sleeping
- Best for neck and back pain
- Breathable fabric
- Adjusts any weight of the user
- The polyester hollow soft fiber
- It comes with a zip lock cover
- Easy to clean
- It doesn’t lose its shape
- Full body maternity support
- A bit more expensive
- No replacement cover
This product is a good option for those who want to be wrapped entirely with their pregnancy pillow. And also need to receive support all over to keep the body straight aligned. This maternity pillow helps to cradle and support the full body and keeps it in continual, constant comfort.
8. Meiz pregnancy pillow – U shaped pregnancy body pillow
If you’re trying to find the next best inexpensive maternity pillow, then you’ve come back to the correct place. The Meiz Pregnancy Pillow includes a patented decline that helps to decompress your spine. It also gives an adequate amount of support to the upper and lower back. Meiz is a U formed unbelievable maternity Body Pillow coverings you in its heat and cold. The unique design is made by following the exact woman’s body shape to provide support on each side. Though first time you may feel a bit awkward because of its gigantic size when you will use it under the knees or for back support it will be ok. Because it has an adjustable belly chamber to fits the belly’s and we guarantee yours won’t touch the ground, unlike other pillows.
This body pillow helps to eliminate unusual tossing and turning, hypertension symptoms, relieve back pain or swelling of the legs and feet, sciatica, and many other issues. It also has an extra-long midsection for providing extended back or stomach support. Furthermore, you can easily tuck the curved ends under your knees and conform to your body accordingly. It’s also very simple to pack and unpack and of course follow easy wash for easy maintenance. It can even use in postnatal.
U Shaped Pregnancy Body Pillow
Features and Performance:
- The U pillow compressed with polyethylene 7D hollow fiber. The air spaces between the fibers expanded when it exposed in the warmth of the sun, and again the pillow regains its loft.
- The fiber of this pillow stuffed in a brushed fiber bag. Then it’s covered with a 100% pure velvet cover. There is also a double zipper on the cover back that helps easy removal and washing.
- This U Shaped Pillow is meant to support the growing body and belly of a mother. It can also use to breastfeed, watch TV, read magazines or support the spine and hip while sitting and lying down.
- Besides this pillow found to be useful for recovering from injury, tiredness, or need more support for the back, hip, knees, etc. because it aligns the spine in a neutral straight position.
- For pregnant women, various sleeping positions suggested not to suffer from backaches, neck pain, knee, and hip aches, etc. and this pillow is ultimate for such patients because it lends them support so that they can sleep well and get-up without stiffness and pain.
- It’s also ideal for back and stomach sleepers. Because the loft is adjustable, you can use it in various ways like U shape, O shape or coil it into a Q. You can even fold it to relieve the hemorrhoids.
- It comes with 7 pounds weight, 55 x 30.7 inches in size with a lifetime warranty.
- Extra soft, high-density polyester
- Retains its shape and fluffiness
- Help alleviate pain and can be an aid in nursing
- Provides support head-toe
- Money-back guarantee
- It helps to switch from either side
- Promotes better circulation
- Washable cotton material
- Full body supported
- A bit itchy and scratchy cover
- Retains body heat
- More flimsy
Finally you can stay fully relaxed and be productive all at the time if you use Meiz Pregnancy Pillow. Considering to give a peaceful nice sleep, the unique design like Meiz contours your body’s shape and gives you a healthy sleep.
9. Utopia bedding soft pregnancy pillow – Best large body pillows
One of the Amazon verified client Tcpokim says that Utopia Bedding Soft Body Pillow is an over-stuffing and awesome pillow. Even RJP the other customer also love Utopia significantly. So, by now, we can make you understand how this pregnancy body pillow becomes so popular and valuable to the pregnant woman. Let’s see how this pillow made for us. It does not only provide your bedroom a royal, luxurious, stylish look but also offers you nice comfort.
The set of 2 down different pillows makes gel fiber filling for safe support and works well for allergy sufferers. Therefore, full pillow stuffing allows maximum comfort in any sleeping position. If you want to get great pleasure from fantastic comfort at an affordable cost, you must consider Utopia Bedding Soft Body Pillow. Its 20 x 54 inches in size and it’s untouchable perfect for supporting any natural contours. It’s, of course, a high-quality pillow considering cost and other factors.
Best large body pillows
Main Features of Pregnancy Pillow:
- It is a handy size pregnancy pillow measuring 20 by 53 inches size. The size is good enough to provide its excellent support and natural relief of the body. The pillow helps to keep the body in the position while sleeping.
- It is an honestly soft body pillow with Ball Fiber fillings. It provides the most support to the back, neck, hips shoulders, and abdomen.
- The cover is made of 100% mercerized soft cotton T-240 fabric with a dobby stripe pattern. Utopia pillows resist unnecessary shifting and pillow compression over time.
- Its unique style stops flattening & fiber shifting after using a huge amount of time. Instead of making heat (If you use a polyester made pillow) in the head it stays cool always and ensures comfort to mother and coming baby.
- This is durable and reliable body pillow that you can buy with no cash losing confidence. Because it has double-stitched edges to ensure more durability, that’s why it’s one of the best-selling maternity pillows on online shops.
- It is also a top-quality pillow that will not tear at any cost until unless you made it cut. So obvious it’s a worth of money.
- 2000G ball fiber stuff
- 240-thread count cotton
- Double-stitched edges
- Excellent support
- Great for stomach
- Machine washable
- Low price
- Less comfortable for hot sleepers
- Too big pillow
The people of average to an overweight woman can get the most benefits while using it. As weigh gains in pregnancy time, anyone can use it for a full period as it has a softer touch. There is also an exchange or full money back refund option available for suppose if you don’t like the pillow. So, you can place an order without any issue for Utopia.
10. AngQi 65-inch full body support pillow – Best body pillow for back pain
It is the best U-shaped body pillow entirely designed to get the shape and posture of your body. It is best and best suited for pregnant ladies but perfect for everyone. The unique size of the pillow renders the desired complete support and comfort to, knees head, back, hips, and neck. The AngQi 55-inch is a flexible, versatile, multi-purpose, and multi-functional product delivering optimum user-convenience. It made of high-quality polyester with comfy jersey softcover. All in all, it’s a must-buy mother’s product.
This progressive body pillow can easily boost up comparable supports. Plus, its extra-plush provides cloudy comfort when you sleep. It measures 55″ long to put up most adults body. On top of that, its soft, and cozy full body pillow gives improved support in all pregnancy, and after pregnancy stages even once the baby arrives. It does also can get any shape in various ways to support the body.
Full Body Pillow for Pregnant Women
Features of Pregnancy Body Pillow:
- It has been manufactured with a Nursing inner curve and can keep your belly and back in the right position. Thus, you can do numerous activities like reading, feeding, looking at TV, etc.
- As well as, you’ll be ready to maintain hygiene at the highest level. Thanks to the simple soft cover that easily comes off and you can wash it through the machine.
- The cover-joursy style is luxurious too. It’s stretch-knit and has a rich look to enjoy and feel. You can select U or contour as it shaped in 2 colors.
- The polyfill inner material is adjustable. Add or take away the maximum amount you would like to, but it won’t become loose. An inner zipper adjusted the loft -height simple. So, topping it is a great price point and a 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- It has a lavish look and feel with body-hugging fill. So, select your color to enjoy the pillow.
- Victoria Perez, a varied client, says it’s a perfect pregnancy pillow.
- A customer Sara on Amazon gave it five stars and represented it as a wonderful pillow! It’s improved my sleep thus much!
- It’s for deep, relaxing sleep
- Stretch jersey cover
- Available in a choice of 3 colors
- Incredible body’s pressure points support
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Designed to natural body curves
- Proper support for a baby bump
- Improved lumbar support
- Suitable for all sleeping positions
- Not portable
This maternity pillow intended for pregnant women in mind and their related other factors like- comfort, sitting or lying position, easy maneuver, and all. And it suggested in all terms and can produce better complementary support going to be a mom and newcomers also. So, this is really cool stuff that you can’t ignore and check the price if you like to purchase.
Best Pregnancy Pillow Buying Guide
Best Pregnancy Pillow
Pregnancy pillows are of many varieties and are available in several shapes and sizes. Every form of the pillow has a different prospection. We advise you to get this pillow once you came to know your discomforts very well. Then you can face the challenge according to your problem and requirement.
Because this defers from case to case and you also become sure which memory foam pregnancy pillow you are looking for. Here’s a bit additional information on the importance of a pregnancy pillow, and we hope this would help you to choose the right and appropriate pregnancy pillow throughout your pregnancy.
1. Is an ordinary pillow is helpful instead of a pregnancy pillow?
A maternity pillow would be an excellent blessing for future mothers. After all, with this pillow, a mother can feel the real touch of baby, safe, most comfortable, and in particular well protected throughout bedtime. However, some people would like to use a normal pillow. Usually, these pillows are either in rectangular or in big long and straight in size. They used to put this pillow in between their legs or supporting their bump while lying. But frankly saying, these are waste to use. In fact, it cannot provide any comfort to the mother’s body of which pregnancy pillow can give. The reason for this is very clear. A maternity pillow made in such a way ( shape, size, curve, fabric) that it can help the mother’s body whereas ordinary pillow used for only normal people’s comfort not for the pregnant lady.
2. What are the different types of pregnancy pillows available?
memory foam pregnancy wedge
Ans: Pregnancy body pillow: This pillow is made literally according to the size of your body. You sleep on it as if you’re lying across your partner. The fact is you sleep well sound, rather than tossing and turning around the bed. It also makes you an easy bed-mate. So you can welcome a pregnancy body pillow right into the bed.
- U-shaped: This U pillow is contoured to wrap all around you. Looking on your sleep position, it will prop you up if you’re a back-sleeper or sandwich you front and back once you start sleeping on your expected side in the second and third trimester.
- C-shaped: For providing head to leg support, including tummy and back, this particular C-shaped pillow used. It’s applicable for riding position sleepers who want to place their head into the pillow and slide the back into the curve.
- J and 6 formed pillows: There are ‘6’ formed pillows that designed to support your bump, hips, and lower back, and ‘J’ formed pillows to support your bump, back, and knees.
- Inflatable pregnancy pillow: This is often the biggest option available, and absolutely you can feel like a raft. Because it will rescue you from unwanted pains and aches. It’s best suitable for stomach sleepers.
- Pregnancy wedge pillow: This comes smaller in size and reasonable price. It’s available in different sizes as because it’s made for a particular area like to support your leg, back, knees, and bump.
3. Important factors while buying the best pregnancy pillow:
It mainly depends on your preferences. But there are a couple of things to consider seriously when you are going to select the best body pillow for pregnancy.
- Size: body pillow caution can vary from a wedge (not bigger) to a regular pillow or even C and U shaped pillow that you can hug from both front and back end. So, before you get, it confirms how much room can you give in your bed for using and storing purposes? It’s not compulsory about the matter you must think about.
- Shape: Some pillows curve to tuck below your head and between your knees, whereas others run parallel your body. Yet other body pillows have a dip that cradles your bump. First, find out in which position you feel discomfort. Suppose, if you have got the habit of a switch the side frequently U shaped pillow would work best for you. By mistakenly if you buy wedge type or other types it may create a problem to your bump. So, it’s a critical factor and doesn’t overlook anyhow.
- Material: although some people don’t want to give importance to materials while buying pregnancy pillows, we especially advise you to have a look at that. Because, if you are in warm weather full cotton cover would perfect for you instead of silky polyester. The reason behind this is, it’s breathable and can clean easily. Other types of materials are also available such as Styrofoam ball, Polyester fiber, Buckwheat filled, Therapeutic microbeads, organic filling, and all but you must choose with your comforts.
- The softness of the U pillow: This is the last but important factor to think about. Most people like a very soft pillow but this not recommended during pregnancy time. Usually, the doctor’s suggestion to use firm pillows as they provide better support. One other thing is the notice. Pillows made from Styrofoam can make bad noise during sleep. So, all of these factors must be noticed and avoided.
Maintain hygiene of pregnancy pillow:
hygiene of pregnancy pillows
The Cleanliness of the maternity pillow is a fundamental issue to keep in mind. Generally, one piece is enough to complete the whole pregnancy period if you can maintain neat and cleanness properly. It is why because as the pillow deals with so much sweat and dust that absorb quickly, you must concern about it. Using an extra cover can be a solution, but we advise you to buy easily washable pregnancy pillows. So that you can do machine or hand wash even DIY if necessary?
The best pregnancy pillow does a good decent job of preventing a mother from sleeping on her tummy. A pregnant lady will accidentally sleep on her tummy, and this is not at all good for the coming baby. Proper use of a maternity pillow will avoid the probability of these harmful scenarios. In addition, the other key benefits of using these pillows are it can definitely reduce the body pain, heartburn troubles, and noisy snoring. It’s also cost-effective, and more importantly, you can use it for your baby after birth. So, from all sides, a pregnancy pillow is beneficial for a pregnant woman.
So, that’s all for today. If you find our information helpful, let us know through the mail, and we will reach back to you soon. Thank you.